Friday, May 27, 2011

Final Blog

      Over the entire semester I have read about 1300 pages. Before i took this class I did not consider myself a great reader. The only books that I remember reading were for school. I would have read every once in a while when I had a lot of free time. The books that I would read would just be some quick reads that would keep me wanting to read the entire time, and not a lot of need for comprehension. I would usually read in my room, either laying on my bed or sitting in my chair. I would usually read because my parents would tell me that I had to read so many pages before I could do something. During the semester I picked books that were quick to read, and also at the same time an interesting book to read. I read all of my books through except for one because it was a little bit boring, and it was a lot of boring talking scenes. I picked out books that I had heard were good books, or I picked out the books because I had heard of them before. The book The Jungle I had heard about that book when studying U.S. history. The first book I read Cat and Mouse i picked that book out because my uncle had told me that it was a good book to read. From the start of the semester to the end of the semester I consider myself a better reader, and now I actually do not mind sitting down and reading a good book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment