Saturday, February 12, 2011

     I took the ACT test today at Homestead High School. I did not think that the English section and the Math section were that difficult. The reading section was not that bad, but you were just pushed for time. In the reading section you had to read four decently sized passages and answer ten questions all of them in 35 minutes. Some of the questions on the Science section were a little bit confusing. Some of the graphs were a little tough to understand. The essay I did not really like because it was about a confusing topic. Also, for the essay I could not relate it to anything that I had read about in a book or a history book. I thought that the SAT math section was easier than the ACT math section, but I thought that the ACT english and reading sections were much easier than the SAT sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment